Dear Patients and Friends,
As more businesses are opening back up, I thought I would take a moment to let you know what we are doing to protect you and our staff.
- All patients are required to wear a mask while in the building.
- We check all staff’s temperature before business each day and check patient temperature before entering building
- Only patients are allowed in the building, if they require assistance or are minors they may have one person with them.(also must wear a mask)
- Only 2 people in waiting room at a time, you may be asked to wait in your car for a bit.
- Treatment tables, pillows, chairs, door knobs, coat hooks, and all equipment are sprayed with Virex and wiped down with a Lysol wipe after every use and left to air dry.
- We are doing a little more traffic directing and asking you to wait in treatment room if someone else is checking out to maintain a respectable distance.
- You may notice Cindy keeps her glass door closed now, and we have a new plexiglass barrier at the check-out window
We have always practiced good hygiene and cleaned every table/room after use, so please don’t think that is totally new here! Your health and our reputation have always been the most important things we value. We have missed many of you that have found monthly care keeps things working well. We welcome you back when you are ready to venture out, know you will be safe here!